You Must Be 18 Years of Age or Older
You must be 18 years of age or older to use this Site. You are prohibited from using this Site if you are under the age of 18.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The Site does not provide medical advice and the information contained in the Site, including text, images, graphics and other material (“Content”), are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All Content is intended to be for general informational purposes only. Never rely on the information contained in the Site instead of seeking professional medical advice and care. Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking professional medical advice because of the Content on this Site. Always seek professional medical advice and care from your physician or a qualified health provider with questions you have about a medical condition.
We Might Receive Commissions
We might receive a commission if you click a link to a third party and make a purchase from them.
Use of Site Materials
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ANONYMOUSSTD.COM, ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU DIRECTLY TO US, EXCLUDING ANY PAYMENTS YOU HAVE MADE TO THIRD PARTIES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
When you use the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve Site Content to directly or indirectly create a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from AnonymousSTD.com.
- Collect usernames and/or email addresses of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited mail.
- Advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use any information or the services provided by the Site to harass, abuse, threaten, intimidate, mislead or harm another person.
- Use the Site or Content as part of any commercial enterprise or as an effort to compete with us.
- Disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, AnonymousSTDcom and/or the Site.
- Interfere with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or the features, functions operations and maintenance of the Site.
The Site might invite you to provide comments on the Site that might be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. Any comments you provide are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you submit any comments, you represent and warrant that your comments:
- Have been created and are owned by you.
- Do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights of any third party.
- Are not false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Do not constitute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings or other forms of solicitation.
- Are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous or otherwise objectionable, as determined by AnonymousSTD.com.
- Do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate or abuse anyone.
- Do not incite, encourage or threaten physical harm against another person.
- Do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Do not violate any applicable law, regulation or rule.
- Do not contain offensive remarks that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or physical handicap.
- Do not violate or link to material that violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or regulation.
If you register with the Site, you agree that is your sole responsibility to keep your username and password confidential and to ensure that no unauthorized person has access to your passwords or accounts. AnonymousSTD.com cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using AnonymousSTD.com tools and services.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold AnonymousSTD.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Countries Outside the United States
AnonymousSTD.com is based in the United States of America and makes no claims that the Site and Content are appropriate for or applicable to any country outside the United States. Access to the Content might not be legal in certain countries. If you access the AnonymousSTD.com Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site, Content and Services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without regard to its conflict of law principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Alleged Copyright Infringement
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
AnonymousSTD.com’s agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
Attn: Office of Privacy
1325 S 1st St.
Louisville, KY 40208